Reports to: Head of Medical Devices Development
- Plan, conduct and document in-vitro and ex-vivo studies.
- Develop math models for determining functionality features and relevant tolerances.
- Design and prototype jigs and fixtures for laboratory uses
- Perform Engineering Verification and Validation Testing for engineering materials.
- Support pre-clinical studies.
- Research, develop and work with engineering advance solutions, both in house and outsourced, to optimize the project/s outcome.
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives, creation and revision of procedures and practices and development of metrics for design control
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience in the Medical Device industry with Drug-Delivery Devices and/or relevant combination products
- Analytical and mathematical skills.
- Proficient with computer design software including AutoCAD.
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping techniques (3D-printing, CNC, etc.)
- Experience in MATLAB or equivalent software with image processing capabilities – strong advantage
- Experience in fluid dynamics and spray mechanisms – strong advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Great interpersonal skills