We at Clexio view our team as our key component to our success.
We work and act by the values we have defined together, representing the culture we believe in.
We are promoting a work environment that is based on mutual respect, transparency , collaboration, high
energy and strong drive to make an impact , openness to new ideas as well as committing and owning our
deliverables so that we can truly make a difference for our patients.
We have an exciting roadmap that we are committed to seeing through with the most talented and
creative team of professionals.
looking to recruit talent for the following positions
- Design ,lead and oversees execution of phase 1 studies
- Lead the development of the phase 1 clinical study protocol and manage the execution of study related documents including regulatory submission package
- Oversee and monitor CROs for Clexio Phase 1 studies
- At least BSc (PhD advantage) in pharmaceutical/life sciences, MD or any other relevant education (preferable: Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacology, Medical Sciences)
- 5 years of experience in drug development / clinical trials
- Knowledge in Clinical Pharmacology/Pharmacokinetics- Advantage
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong communication skills (Hebrew, English) and collaboration
- Design, implementation, monitoring and management of preclinical studies (GLP and non-GLP), including pharmacology (in vitro and in vivo), DMPK and toxicology studies
- Selection of animal models to support preclinical efficacy studies
- Write/edit/review preclinical study protocols and study reports
- Oversee and monitor CROs for Clexio Preclinical studies
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. preferred in Life Science/Pharmacy, or related field. CNS background preferred
- 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry; knowledge of drug development process
- Excellent scientific writing and editing as well as oral communication skills (Fluent in Hebrew and English)
- Experience managing subcontractors/CROs and working within project teams