We at Clexio view our team as our key component to our success.
We work and act by the values we have defined together, representing the culture we believe in.
We are promoting a work environment that is based on mutual respect, transparency , collaboration, high
energy and strong drive to make an impact , openness to new ideas as well as committing and owning our
deliverables so that we can truly make a difference for our patients.
We have an exciting roadmap that we are committed to seeing through with the most talented and
creative team of professionals.
looking to recruit talent for the following positions
Reports to: Head of Emerging Science and Innovation
Clexio Biosciences is a clinical stage company developing novel drugs and technologies for CNS and other therapeutic areas. We are looking for the right candidate that will join the innovation team responsible for generating new pipeline assets.
- Building scientific rationale for potential new drug candidates.
- Working closely with Clexio functions on execution of feasibility studies for new ideas.
- Defining critical development questions.
- Strong scientific background, PhD, MD or PharmD specialized in Neurology, Neurobiology, Pharmacology or closely related areas (Post-doctoral experience preferred)
- Prior experience in the bio/pharma/medical fields preferred in discovery or preclinical roles.
- Ability to quickly read and review papers, documents and presentations and provide a concise summary
- Creative, team player with out-of-the box thinking and can-do attitude, with ability to manage and work efficiently in a multi-disciplinary team
- Design of the phase 1 study (synopsis) to support project development
- Support CRO selection process for Phase-I studies
- Lead and manage the study planning activities
- Be a point of contact between the CRO and Clexio team
- Lead the review and finalization of study-related documents (Protocol, ICF, CRF, etc.)
- Manage communication and overall execution of the study according to the study plan until completion, in line with regulatory requirements and internal guidance
- Manage CRO and any external service providers that are involved in the phase 1 study
- Together with the CRO and Clexio’s project team, ensure that the study is in accordance with predetermined/set timelines & budget
- Thorough review of the study data (review data listings, eligibility of subjects, safety results, etc.)
- Upon study closure: leading the review of Clinical Study Report (CSR)
- PhD/MSc in pharmaceutical/life sciences, PharmD, MD or any other relevant education
- Significant experience in drug development /clinical pharmacology/Phase 1 studies
- English proficiency with strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a complex multi-disciplinary and global environment.
- Hands on experience in non-compartmental, population, PK/PD analysis – an advantage