We at Clexio view our team as our key component to our success.
We work and act by the values we have defined together, representing the culture we believe in.
We are promoting a work environment that is based on mutual respect, transparency , collaboration, high
energy and strong drive to make an impact , openness to new ideas as well as committing and owning our
deliverables so that we can truly make a difference for our patients.
We have an exciting roadmap that we are committed to seeing through with the most talented and
creative team of professionals.
looking to recruit talent for the following positions
- Plan and conduct scientific experiments to create formulation prototypes
- Design & execute various laboratory studies on assigned dosage forms/new products based on QbD principles
- Prepare, review and/or approve written documents to support relevant studies, research projects, regulatory submissions etc.
- Coordination of scientific studies with additional company disciplines and/or with external CROs
- A relevant degree in life Sciences (pharmaceutical sciences or other relevant discipline) with hands-on laboratory experience
- At least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry (or equivalence academic experience)
- Experience with semi-solid dosage form formulation development and evaluation. Viscosity, Franz cells skin permeability, pH, and Osmolarity techniques – advantage
- Fluent in English with good writing skills